Sunday, October 28, 2012

A warm beginning

Ok this is going to be my last introductionary post. By the end of Thursday of this week I'll have the first actual content page but want to tell of what my current genre is right now.

I'm currently writing in a dark fantasy and I might change my blog to have the adult content on as there are scenes in the first story that will be inappropriate for younger viewers.



As a sample here is a sneak peek of the first post:


Matt sat down at a bar in the club he was at. He was furious at the women in the club, every single one that he tried hitting on asked for drinks for her and his friends. Then when he finally felt that he got enough courage to ask the women out they just bashed him down. This had happened every time he came to a club, he'd get drinks for women that he thought were attractive and they'd use him and throw him away like he was a bucket of fish heads.

No comments:

Post a Comment