Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Next post

I'm sorry for the lateness of this post and for leaving everyone with nothing to see since my first true post and would like to say the next content page should be done by Thursday night or Friday morning. It will continue on the same sequence as last time but has some surprises in it that partially setup the rest of this universe.

After that chapter I plan on making another universe and hopefully will have a shorter beginning than last time and will alternate between the universes at random intervals.

I would very much appreciate comments on Matt and Alice, get people's ideas of the starting, what people think I should do and in general see how people are reacting to my blog. So please comment and if you can't email me at marluniasol@gmail.com and I'll see what I can do.

No comments:

Post a Comment