Saturday, December 22, 2012

Not dead

Ok so I know that there has been substantial amount of time between this post and my last one and wanted to say that there has been a reason for that. Late October and November was a horrible time at school and the last few weeks I have had a cold. To compensate for this l will try to write a few posts that will actually be interesting and give details about the universes I'm writing about in other posts. If you want to read more about the universe please read on though you should know that there are some spoilers. This will be in all of the posts like this.



Currently I'm developing two universes. A science fiction one that has currently only two worlds explored but potentially more and a fantasy set in a small city but much later on in a large city. Both of these stories follow two girls that get incredible abilities and a multitude of things connected to their them.

They both do have a central plot that is being woven into the overall story for example the science fiction universe deals in large with an ancient extinct alien race called the Precursors and the technology they left behind. The other story follows in ways to the Doctor Jekyll and Mr. Hyde type mind and opposing forces of demonism and magic.

As a last note I want to say that the main characters names are what I'm going to call the universe. Alice who has some posts already is my fantasy universe and the science fiction one you'll just have to read it when it comes out next week to figure out who the main character is. Also for the foreseeable future all of these universes will be dark genres as well and will involve some scenes that I plan on being pretty graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment