Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hinatsuki's birth

I know it is late but here is the first chapter in the side story for Alice's universe.

There are realms that interact with the physical world. For most creatures these realms are impossible to cross through but there are a few that can. One such creature is the fairy. Fairies cross over all the time though most do not see them because of very simple reasons, they don't believe in them, they believe they're made up, and other such things. They however do exist and are the most frequent to go between realms and the physical world for many reasons. One such reason is to help new born fairies to crossover. Fairies are born from a number of ways including a babies first laugh, having been turned into one as a child from another fairy, being born in one of the other realms and from great energies. This story follows one that is unique and extraordinary.
"Where am I, what is this place, why is it so dark. Someone, anyone answer me please," the new born fairy yelled out into the void.
The young fairy had no idea what was happening. Unlike so many other fairies who at the time of their birth already had a fairy with them she was all alone looking at nothing but darkness. Then she saw something, some thing other than darkness but it hurt her eyes and was so bright. As she tried to look and not look at the increasingly brighter and brighter thing she started to become aware of other things like a weird slicing feeling on her skin.
The darkness was almost completely gone now and the bright light she was facing now was to much for her. She closed her eyes and tried to turn away from it. She was able to tumble around but kept her eyes closed. She opened her eyes and saw an immense blanket of bright white snow and screamed.
She hit it and feared that she might be dead but opened her eyes and saw that she was fine. She tried to climb out of the snow but she was to deep in and too tiny to get out of the hole she made. She started to cry and cry because she didn't know what to do. Shortly after the new born fairy started to cry a snow fairy came across from the main fairy realm and heard the crying. The snow fairy went across the area looking for the source of the crying and in no more than a few seconds saw the hole and flew to it.
"Are you okay," the snow fairy said in a very soft and comforting almost maternal like voice.
"It's so bright. I don't want to open my eyes they hurt if I open them. Where am I, what is this place, what was the light," the new born fairy asked.
"I'll answer all of your questions little one but first, my name is Yukiko. Do you know your name?"
The new born fairy didn't know how to respond. The question seemed odd but some part of her was thinking about it and she felt something bubbling up out of her until she said, "Hinatsuki, Hinatsuki I think my name my name is Hinatsuki."
"Okay, Hinatsuki put your hand out above you I'll grab you up and you don't have to open your eyes. I'll take you to someplace else and answer your questions."
Hinatsuki was happy to hear that and raised her hand above her head. She felt Yukiko's hand grab her own and heard a faint fluttering sound as she was raised out of the hole. She felt Yukiko hold her around her waist and could her the fluttering noise greater now than before. She thought about opening her eyes to look around but she could still see that there was the bright light and the fear she felt about that bright light discouraged her more than her idle curiosity.
"We'll be crossing over Hinatsuki soon. I'll take you to the Fairy Glen and you'll be able to get all of the questions you have answered there. Don't worry I'll stay with you for however long you want me to. The barrier is close, don't worry I've got you, I won't let you go."
With that Yukiko and Hinatsuki left the snowy field and crossed over to the fairy realm.

1 comment:

  1. It's going to be end of mine day, but before ending I am reading this great piece of writing to increase my knowledge.

    Feel free to surf to my web blog - quotes on people who are fake

    ReplyDelete